So what's going on with Gaming?...
Well, right now, there are two games in my life...WoW (as usual) and Sims 3. I can feel Sims 3 starting to wane as I reach the limits of what I want to accomplish in the game. But there another game, Prototype, which I may want to check out.
WoW is going ok...our Ulduar runs are not as successful as I would like. We mostly down Flame Leviathan every week but that's it. Also, Flame Leviathan hasn't given me an emblem for the past 2 weeks. It's pretty lame...I have to open a ticket to get my badge. Next week, I am gonna run sans addons and see if that makes a difference.
Also, working on getting my eq up to snuff. I think I am in pretty good shape but I am seeking input for all comers...if you have any idea what I am talking about, look over my wow-heroes readouts and let me know if you have suggestions...
The DPS is my primary spec and it looks pretty sharp for someone who has precious little Uldaur experience. The Tanking stuff is secondary spec (I often run as backup/off tank for my guild runs) and it is ok but I could use some improvement suggestions on it...
Well, that's it for now :)
-gen




No comments:
Post a Comment