here are the relevant tweets, for your reference.
- #genstop10xmas Num 10 is the wife's Num 1. Movie sucks but the song is ok :) http://youtu.be/PA45TnJQxhU
- #genstop10xmas Num 9 is another one the wife likes. It's pretty funny if a bit morbid and redneck :) - http://bit.ly/fn2Gp4
- #genstop10xmas Num 8 is a long time classic that never got its mainstream due - really beautiful - http://youtu.be/jZ-xfh75cMM
- #genstop10xmas Num 7 is one that everyone knows but you can't help but smile when you hear it. RIP MJ - http://youtu.be/_TSbNJEeoVA
- One more #genstop10xmas before holiday luncheon - Num 6 is a particular fun song that I consider my "style" :) - http://youtu.be/wG_IFuTJrJk (Apologies, this is literally the only video with the song I can find.)
- Here's another one, with limited listens: http://new.music.yahoo.com/big-bad-voodoo-daddy/tracks/last-night-i-went-out-with-santa-claus--206983278
- #genstop10xmas Num 5 - Merry Christmas Baby (not to be confused with Charlie Brown) - http://youtu.be/RMfGPZI59Zw
- #genstop10xmas Bonus Play - The Xmas song currently stuck in the wife's head :) - http://youtu.be/yXQViqx6GMY
- #genstop10xmas Num 4 - We now get to the good stuff :) Ladies and Gentlemen, the incomparable Adam Sandler - http://bit.ly/2XRp
- #genstop10xmas Num 3 is technically a Christian country song. Still, no better message about Xmas. - http://bit.ly/dlYvt
- #genstop10xmas Dishonorable NotMention - Here is one that will NEVER make my top 10 list. ick. - http://bit.ly/MUAVG
- #genstop10xmas Num 2 just came out 2 weeks ago but it really sums up Xmas for me - an "intense burning indifference" -http://bit.ly/85NDI7
- #genstop10xmas Num 1 is my longtime favorite Xmas song, a South Park Classic - http://bit.ly/4POXZc (Warning! Gary: NSFW, by any definition)
The actual song list is, as follows:
10. White Christmas by Bing Crosby
9. Grandma got run over by a reindeer by Dr. Elmo
8. Christmas in New Orleans by Louis Armstrong
7. I saw Mommy kissing Santa Clause by the Jackson 5
6. Last Night (I went out with Santa Claus) by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
5. Merry Christmas Baby by Charles Brown
Bonus Play. All I want for Christmas is you by Mariah Carey
4. The Hanukkah Song by Adam Sandler
3. Christmas Shoes by NewSong
Dishonorable NotMention. O Holy Night by Celine Dion
2. I really don't hate Christmas by Dr. Doofenshmirtz (from the Phineus & Ferb Xmas Special)
1. Merry Fuckin' Christmas by Mr. Garrison (feat. Mr. Hat) from the South Park Christmas album
There you go. I hope the holiday season brings you whatever you would have it, only more so.
Merry Fuckin' Christmas!
-gen
No comments:
Post a Comment